Do you sleep well at night? Do you get up refreshed and energized in the morning, ready to welcome the day ahead of you? Do you feel your sleep quality and quantity is balanced and satisfying?
Dr. Nir Brosh, a Lifestyle Medicine physician at the Human Greatness Center, Berlin, invites you to learn how to improve your sleep – using natural and medication-free techniques based on extensive experience and scientific research and clinical knowledge.
- Find it hard to fall asleep
- Wake up frequently during the night, feeling unrefreshed in the morning
- Wake up in the night and struggle to fall back to sleep
- Wake up much earlier than expected
- Feel tired and exhausted after waking up in the morning
This course could be the right solution for you!
Why sleep is so important:
Sleep is an essential part of our life and is important for so many bodily functions. Sleep:
- Helps rejuvenate and repair cells
- Boosts immunity
- Makes the brain sharper and improves memory
- Protects against diseases (cancer, heart disease, stroke and Alzheimer’s disease)
- Improves our mood and is extremely beneficial to our nervous system
- Has an anti-aging effect. It even makes us look younger and helps our skin keep its vitality and youthful appearance.
It is surprising to learn that one out of four people does NOT sleep well
So many of us suffer from sleeping problems – whether finding it hard to fall asleep, waking up frequently during the night and finding it difficult to continue sleeping, or waking up much earlier than intended.
Many people do not feel refreshed or energetic enough in the morning, as though their sleep has been more tiresome, rather than recharging and rejuvenating as they would have expected.
It is estimated that around 25% of the population suffer from insomnia and sleep problems, which has a wide impact on people’s health, relationships, the way they function at work and in daily activities, and much more.
If you belong to this group, you probably know the negative impact that the accompanying exhaustion, tension, and lack of energy have on the way you experience your daily life.
But there is a solution for these problems, one that can reverse sleep problems and help alleviate insomnia. Regaining normal sleep patterns and reaping the benefits of a good nights’ sleep (feeling more energized, refreshed, focused, vital and enjoying an improved mood) are possible.
Sleep Well. Feel Great. The 6-week course
In our sleep course, guided and taught by Dr. Nir Brosh, M.D., you will learn how to improve your quality of sleep and alleviate insomnia, using medication-free, gentle and effective techniques.
In the course you will learn how to treat your sleeping problems, while incorporating techniques and advice that are scientifically proven, alongside meditations and relaxation techniques that improve sleep quality and duration.
Among the sources of inspiration for the course are:
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia, Lifestyle Medicine practices, lead experts such as Dr. Guy Meadows, Dr. Mathew Walker, Gregg D. Jacobs PhD, meditations that are inspired by Thich Nhat Hanh, and the spiritual teacher and the founder of the Human Greatness Center, Shai Tubali.
In the course you will learn:
- Everything you need to know about sleep and how to improve it (and only what is needed, since our emphasis is not placed on theory, but on practical change)
- How to identify the things that disrupt your sleep without you knowing, and how to correct them!
- Insomnia-practical solutions that will help restore a deep and refreshing sleep pattern (part 1)
- Insomnia-practical solutions that will help restore a deep and refreshing sleep pattern (part 2)
- Healthy sleeping habits: how to turn your bed into a comfortable, cozy, and inviting place
- How to manage sleep in the long run so you enjoy high-quality sleep for many years
The Sleep Well package offer for you:
- 9 hours of theoretical and practical knowledge
- Online or in-person participation (according to Covid-19 regulations)
- High-quality recordings of the lessons both on video and audio free of charge.
- Lifelong access to the recordings and practices
- Downloadable written techniques for practice at any time.
The 6-week course statistics highlights
- A 40% improvement in their overall sleep quality
- A 25% reduction of nights with insomnia
- Time needed to fall asleep shortened by more than 50% (from 34 minutes on average before the course, to less than 15 minutes after the course)
- Time to fall back to sleep after waking up in the middle of the night shortened by more than 50% (from 33 minutes before to less than 15 minutes after the course)
Human Greatness Center, Altensteinstr. 48a 14195, Berlin & ONLINE
English with live German translation
The course is priced 260 euro, for participants registering until the 15.2. there is an early-bird discount price of 240 Euro.
For registration: please fill out the form to reserve your place in the upcoming course.
Terms & Conditions
I understand that my seat is only reserved after payment of the course fee.
Currently the payment is only possible by transfer. After sending your booking inquiry you will receive a confirmation mail with payment details from us.
About the seminar leader
Nir Brosh, Medical Doctor, Head of the Nutrition and Lifestyle Department
Dr. Brosh is a medical doctor with a license to practice in Israel and Germany. He has 14 years of clinical experience as a general practitioner, and is the former manager of two Integrative Medicine clinics in Israel. He has extensive knowledge in lifestyle medicine, nutrition and natural medicine, and is a graduate of the T. Colin Campbell and eCornell University Plant Based Nutrition course. He is a registered member of the British Society of Lifestyle Medicine.
Dr. Brosh is a medical doctor with a license to practice in Israel and Germany. He has 14 years of clinical experience as a general practitioner, and is the former manager of two Integrative Medicine clinics in Israel. He has extensive knowledge in lifestyle medicine, nutrition and natural medicine, and is a graduate of the T. Colin Campbell and eCornell University Plant Based Nutrition course. He is a registered member of the British Society of Lifestyle Medicine, and a certified IBLM Lifestyle Medicine doctor.
- 2020- certified Lifestyle Medicine physician, International Board of Lifestyle Medicine- Dip.IBLM
- Licensed Medical Doctor in Germany, 2018
- Licensed Heilpraktiker, Berlin, Germany, 2016- 2017
- Private practice in Steglitz, Berlin, as Heilpraktiker, 2016- 2017
- Plant-based nutrition certificate from the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutritional Studies and Cornell University, 2020
- Graduated from the Ben-Gurion University Medical School, Israel, 1998-2006
- Since 2006, Licensed Medical Doctor and General practitioner in Israel. Since 2010, private practice in Tel-Aviv, Israel
- Graduated from the Israeli School for Classical Homeopathy of Dr. Chaim Rosenthal M.D., 2007-2010
- Medical Manager, Consultant physician for Natural and Complementary Medicine, senior Homeopath, Clalit Complementary Medicine. Medical manager of two clinics for Integrative Medicine in Israel, 2008-2012
- Graduated from the White Light School of Expansion of Shai Tubali. Certified instructor of the Expansion Method, 2009
- Advanced Homeopathy training with Jeremy Sherr, 2014
- Author of the book, The Power to Heal Pain, Israel, 2019