Our consultations are spiritual in nature but are based on the latest scientific research, an ideal combination of the knowledge of Western traditions and the ancient wisdom of Eastern approaches and alternative philosophies. While we deeply respect tradition and intuition, we feel that they play only a partial role in diagnosing and treating illnesses. We take a different approach, combining cutting-edge research and state-of-the-art practices in preventive and lifestyle medicine.
We also look at the whole picture: body, mind and spirit. To become a balanced human capable of fulfilling your latent greatness, all aspects must be appropriately cared for. This is where we are here to help.
You can benefit from lifestyle medicine and consultation if you are:
- Interested in a healthy lifestyle
- Wishing to feel and look better, while enjoying an optimal state of balance and wellbeing
- Keen on learning scientifically-proven methods to support longevity and rejuvenation
- Diagnosed with diabetes, and would like to optimize your control over blood sugar levels, reduce levels of medications and prevent long-term complications
- Suffering from heart disease and would like to reduce the level of symptoms, improve blood circulation, and stop the disease from progressing
- Overweight or obese, and would like to learn how to lose weight in a safe, health-promoting way that will have long lasting effects
Suffering from high blood pressure and related problems, or need to take medication to control it
- Diagnosed with cancer, or have been diagnosed in the past, and would like to integrate scientifically-proven approaches to support your healing process
- From a family with disease risk factors, such as tendency to develop cancer, heart disease, diabetes, obesity, Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, and would like to take preventive measures to off-set the genetic predisposition
- Suffering from sleep disturbances and would like to improve the quality of your sleep at night
Our standard 90 minute consultation includes:
- A detailed review of your current state of health, use of medications, lifestyle and nutrition habits and general wellbeing.
- A personal plan that is tailored to your specific needs and will help you reach an optimal state of health.
- Recommendations for nutritional, physical and relaxation techniques.
- Addressing which vitamins and supplements complement your lifestyle and are ideal for you.